27 Years Old Female - Sunken Eyes

27 years old female & my eyes have become sunken frm last 2 yrs. i m in constant stress and experience IBS also at times. for IBS i take homeopathy in it suits me. i have tried wunder eye cream for 2 months n drinking plenty of water n it has helped a little only. please suggest.

Best Treatment for Sunken Eyes in 27 Year Old Female Sri Lankan

Hi Flora,

A little volume replacement under your eye lid hollows and in your cheeks should correct your problem.  It is very important to select a skilled and experienced physician injector for this delicate and unforgiving area.  I would use Sculptra and/or Restylane.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon