27 Years Old Female - Sunken Eyes

27 years old female & my eyes have become sunken frm last 2 yrs. i m in constant stress and experience IBS also at times. for IBS i take homeopathy in it suits me. i have tried wunder eye cream for 2 months n drinking plenty of water n it has helped a little only. please suggest.

Doctor Answers 3

Best Treatment for Sunken Eyes in 27 Year Old Female Sri Lankan

Hi Flora,

A little volume replacement under your eye lid hollows and in your cheeks should correct your problem.  It is very important to select a skilled and experienced physician injector for this delicate and unforgiving area.  I would use Sculptra and/or Restylane.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 23 reviews

Have a question? Ask a doctor

Filler for Tear Troughs

From your picture it looks like you would get a nice result using a hyaluronic acid filler in the tear trough deformity. Results can last up to two years in this area. Find an experienced injector for this challenging area.

Sumit Bapna, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

Sunken eyes in a young woman

Your best bet is Juvederm injection in the sunken part. Find someone very good because this is not easy to do well.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.