27 Years Old Female - Sunken Eyes

27 years old female & my eyes have become sunken frm last 2 yrs. i m in constant stress and experience IBS also at times. for IBS i take homeopathy in it suits me. i have tried wunder eye cream for 2 months n drinking plenty of water n it has helped a little only. please suggest.

Best Treatment for Sunken Eyes in 27 Year Old Female Sri Lankan

+1

Hi Flora,

A little volume replacement under your eye lid hollows and in your cheeks should correct your problem.  It is very important to select a skilled and experienced physician injector for this delicate and unforgiving area.  I would use Sculptra and/or Restylane.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Filler for Tear Troughs

+1

From your picture it looks like you would get a nice result using a hyaluronic acid filler in the tear trough deformity. Results can last up to two years in this area. Find an experienced injector for this challenging area.

Sumit Bapna, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sunken eyes in a young woman

+1

Your best bet is Juvederm injection in the sunken part. Find someone very good because this is not easy to do well.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon