I Am 27 Years Old and Have No Children. I Had Liposuction Surgery on my Stomach, Back and Thighs, and Have Some Unevenness?

am 27 years old and have no children. i had liposuction surgery on my stomach, back and thighs. every thing looks great but i do have a little unevenness. (the stomach is not smooth,flat) i have loose skin. the skin over my belly button hangs over a little. it doesn't look tight. its been 11 months since surgery and is reaction by Viora safe for me to use ? is there any thing else that could be done to help tighten the skin? smooth out the area as well? thank you

Non-Smooth Skin After Lipouction

+1

It is very common after liposuction to have less than perfectly smooth skin. That is often a trade-off for the volume reduction. You need less skin afterwards due to your size reduction. There certainly is no harm in trying any of the numerous skin tightening devices that are available. There is no harm in doing so. The only question will be how effective they may be.

Liposuction and skin looseness

+1

The trade off with liposuction sometimes is looser skin. This depends upon how much is removed and the quality of your tissues.  I have not been overwhelmed by the quality of the results with skin tightening devices.

Uneveness after liposuction

+1

mild skin lumpiness and uneveness if very common after the liposuction. just like any other procedure its important to understand that nothing can be 100% smooth and satisfactory. if a non-invasive procedure is performed it might not result in skin uneveness but at the same time it might nor work as well. it would be best to see your before and after pics in order to give u a better opinion. however, non-invasive treatments like Viora can be done to tighten up loose skin. the results vary depending upon how much skin laxity exists as a baseline and how many treatments are performed over time

Misbah Khan, MD