Bi-lateral breast biopsy?

i have a painful case of gynecomastia and i have a friend i met on bodybuilding forum that had the same painful symptoms as i do now bleeding nipples,trouble sleeping,pains when he lifted weights,and his nipples would beccome sensitive and sore if it was too hot or too cold.but anyway he told me health insurance wouldn,t cover it so his doctor called it bi-lateral breast biospsy and that made it a non cosmetic surgery so he was able to get the surgery covered is this a normal thing?

Gynecomastia Surgery

+1

Health insurance doesn't cover this procedure, unless the pathology report comes back cancer. Men can get breast cancer, also.  It is not unheard of.  With the problems you are having, I highly recommend you consult with a Plastic Surgeon to discuss surgery and treatment.