I Am 26 Yrs Old Married Girl. My Left Breast Vibrate Up to Five Minutes Last Day. There is No Any Type of Pain in my Breast?

So i wanted to know, why this happen? It happens thrice time till now. Is it serious matter?

Vibrating breast?

+1

I assume you had a breast augmentation recently. If so, this is usually due to spasm of the muscle.

My Left Breast Vibrate

+1

A little more info would be helpful. I assume you've had a breast augmentation. When was it? How frequently does this occur, and does anything in particular let it off.?

Unusual sensations are common and are unique to each individual patient. Almost all of these resolve without either treatment nor specific diagnosis.\

Your best resource for this question is your surgeon. Call the office for an appointment.   All the best.