My Skin Surface is Very Contracted, Particularly my Hands & Legs. What Are My Options? (photo)

hi i am 26 years old my skin surface is very contracted & blocked particularly my hand & legs. what can i do? i have no bad habit still now. why is my skin contracted. which foods do I need to improve my skin? kindly advise.

Contracted skin

+1

It is impossible to tell from the photo what your problem is.  You should consult a dermatologist so a diagnosis can be made.

Toronto Dermatologist

You need to see a dermatologist

+1

It's difficult to see exactly what is happening from the photo, and I don't think eating a specific food will impact this situation.  You need to see a board certified dermatologist and have a punch biopsy to determine what is going on.

Laura Skellchock, MD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon