26 Year Old Male Seeking Corrective Mid-face Surgery? (photo)

I'm a 26 year old male with highly accelerated aging in my mid-face. When browsing this site I have read time and time again that this sort of aging does not occur in people until they hit their late 50's and that facelifts aren't recommended for people even in their 30's, but due to the severity of the sag I am seriously considering a mid-face lift. Any ideas about potential procedures that may suit me would be greatly appreciated.

Non-Surgical Cheek Lift with Radiesse

+2

Since you are quite young, I would advise against a surgical procedure for now. Radiesse injections, when used in the right quantity and with proper placement, are considered a “liquid facelift.” It is a dermal filler made up of calcium hydroxylapatite, which is a major building block of collagen and a substance found in our bones. When injected, Radiesse forms a type of scaffold under the skin to support the growth of new collagen. The doctor will mold it into the exact shape you want. Radiesse is a firm enough compound to provide structural facial enhancements like cheek lift. It wears off between 12 and 18 months.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Mid face correction

+2

The best correction for  depression and indention lines in the cheek area is to place cheek implants to build up that area. Silastic cheek implants are placed through intra-oral approach directly over the maxillary bone, and augment the cheek area itself and by building up the underlying tissues. This should flatten out Your depression and  indention lines and augment and lift the cheeks.

Cheek Contour in 26 Year Old Male

+1

Despite your young age I think it is reasonable to ask what can be done to improve the contour of your cheeks. After an examination I would recommend a cheek lift, or the injection of fillers or your own fat.