26 year old female, am I too young to get a brow lift? (photo)

Since I was very young I felt that I have droopy eyes. I feel that I always loom angry and or tired. I find myself raising my eye brows in pictures to try and make my self look better and more awake. When relaxed my forehead feels heavy.

Browlift

+1
26 is young, but age is not the absolute criterion for the decision here. From your description of your symptoms and your photograph, I would say that you would benefit from a browlift.

London Plastic Surgeon

26 year old female, am I too young to get a brow lift?

+1
Although 26 is young, browlift can and has been done.  The low brow will only droop more with age.  You can get a beautifully shaped eyebrow; brightness and alertness with a browlift.   

Browlifts and age

+1
are truly independent of each other.  If you wish a more alert look, a browlift can certainly be done at your age.  As for non-surgical ways to elevate the brows, if minimal elevation is good enough, then they can certainly be employed such as using Botox under the desired arch of the brow.  A browlift is the most certain way of achieving what you desire.

Curtis Wong, MD

The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Browlift Works Well For Heavy Brows

+1
In cases where a nonsurgical lifting of heavy brows is desired or more appropriate than surgery, a totally non-invasive approach, the Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Browlift, might be considered. The technique is analogous to that used for performing the Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Facelift and the Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Necklift. Optimal lifting is best achieved with the injection of volumizing fillers, such as Radiesse or Radiesse combined with Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, . The principle for this approach is exactly that of the other two procedures mentioned, i.e. to reverse the downward deflationary vectoring of the aging (the sagging) brow with an upward and outward flare to the brow.

The injection technique is quite simple and takes only minutes to perform and yields results that are both immediate and longer term (improve over the next six to eight weeks) as neocollagenesis (new collagen formation) occurs where the volumizer was injected that leads to further retraction and benefit. Owing to its simplicity and lack of downtime, this treatment makes an excellent nonsurgical browlift option for people of any age. If needed, the brow elevation may be further enhanced by the instillation of a few droplets of a neuromodulator, such as Botox, Dysport or Xeomin.

Naturally, consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician experienced in each of these techniques is a must.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Browlift

+1
Browlifts are not common at your age although it may be indicated for some individuals. One photo does not give enough information. 

Brow Lift in the Young

+1
Age does not preclude browlift surgery.  However, I cannot give you any advice based on the picture that you presented.  You do not appear to have any significant transverse lines in the forehead indicating use of the frontalis muscle to elevate your brows.  Your brows do have a reasonable position in relation to your bony orbital rim, except that the left is slightly higher than the right.  You also have a very nice roll over that lateral bony rim.  This is very youthful.  Therefore, the only way to determine if a brow lift would benefit you is with a direct examination by a surgeon experienced in facial rejuvenation and, specifically, brow procedures.  See a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in facial rejuvenation.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Droopy eyes

+1
No you are not too young to get a browlift. It is not an aging issue, it is purely a cosmetic concern. I recommend an endoscopic forehead lift. 

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon