I'm 26 and Have the Worst Breasts Ever - What Procedures Do I Need?

after breast feeding my son for 14 months i was pregnant again shortly and breast feed mt daughter another 14 months and my breast shows it, what procedures should i look into?

Worst Breasts Ever?

+7
You do not have the worst breasts ever. You have breast that fed your children! Breast with significant ptosis (sagging) is not uncommon and can be seen, as in your case, even in young women. 
I applaud you for sharing your photographs, You may think you are the only woman with breasts that sag but you're not. Your photo helps remind other women they are not alone.
So what can be done? A breast lift is definitely something to consider.  For several years I have been using a 'vertical scar' technique for most breast reductions, which eliminates the long, horizontal incision in the inframammary fold below the breasts. I have also adapted this technique for breast lift surgery, and have been extremely pleased with the results. As with breast reduction patients, this new technique not only eliminates the horizontal incision, but also creates more impressive breast projection and maintains it better over time. The breast lift procedure I perform not only removes breast skin but also moves some lower pole breast tissue to a higher position, increasing the projection of the nipple/areola area.
Depending on the size of your breasts and the size you'd like to be a breast reduction could also be considered.
If you do elect to have surgery please post photos. We would like to see a great before and after.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

A breast lift

+2

You would benefit from a breast lift to move your nipples and areolas (the dark part around your nipple) up to the middle of your breasts.  The other thing to consider is if you want your breasts to be the same size, smaller, or bigger.  If you want them to be the same size, you simply need a breast lift (or mastopexy).  To make them smaller - a breast reduction would make them smaller and lift them.  And if you would like them bigger, you could have a lift and add an implant.  Good luck!

Bivik Rajnikant Shah, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

PHOTO: Massive breasts with ptosis (sag): Breast reduction will be the best for you.

+2

A breast reduction will be the best option for you. This essentially combines a lift, areola reducition and excess skin removal. 

Breast reduction and breast lift

+2

Thank you for posting the photo. As virutally every surgeon answering on real self you will need a breast reduction with a breast lift. All significant breast reductions involve a breast lift at the same time. I do not see shoulder bra strap grooving in the photo but if you have documented chronic neck, back and or shoulder pain unresponsive to non-surgical treatment the entire surgery would likely be covered by your health insurance.

Aaron Stone, MD

Breast lift

+2

Your breasts are significantly ptotic and coudl use a lift.  YOu may have enough tissue to provide for a reasonable lift without an implant.

Have the Worst Breasts Ever - What Procedures Do I Need?

+2

Regarding: "I'm 26 and Have the Worst Breasts Ever - What Procedures Do I Need?
after breast feeding my son for 14 months i was pregnant again shortly and breast feed mt daughter another 14 months and my breast shows it, what procedures should i look into
?"

Dear Worst,

I hate to burst you bubble but while your current breasts may not win you many Miss America titles, they are NOT the worst breast most of us have seen or corrected.

What is done depends on your goals. They can either be lifted with a Breast Lift or Lifted and reduced with a Breast Reduction. The procedures involve some risk to the blood supply of the nipple and if you are a smoker you must definitely stop.

See a surgeon who is a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons at wwwPlasticSurgerycom.

Dr. Peter Aldea

A breast lift to reestablish desired form

+2

You have retained plenty of volume.  It is the shape that needs improved, which can be achieved with a mastopexy or a breast lift.  If you would like to further reduce the cup size then a small reduction could be done.  This could be performed with a "lollipop" scar.  I would not recommend free nipple grafting as you would lose all sensation, sensitivity, and (erectile) function.  Being dark skinned you may also lose some or all of the pigment with the free nipple graft.

Christopher J. Schaffer, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

What breast surgery do I need after breast feeding?

+2

I agree with the other surgeon's in that you really need either a lift, reduction, or both.  Best to consult with a local Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who is experienced in breast surgery. 

Speak with him/her about your concerns and explore various options.

I hope that helps!

Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction and lifting will restore an attractive shape

+2

Dear Lady, you definitely need a breast lifting. The amount of reduction will depend on the cupsize you wish to retain.

If you are not a smoker there are techniques which can preserve your nipple without having to move it as a free graft. This gives a better chance of preserving some sensation, and sometimes even breastfeeding is still possible after the operation.

The lifting/reduction will take scars : a circular one around the areola, a vertical one from the areola to the fold, and one in the fold under the breast. Although quite noticeable initially, they usually fade over 1 to 1.5 years.

Alexis Verpaele, MD
Belgium Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction

+2

You are certainly a candidate for breast reduction.  This would restore the position and shape of your breast and optimally can even restore the projection that you once had.  You are best served to have a breast reduction if you are done having children though as any subsequent pregnancies may result in larger breasts.

Delio Ortegon, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon