if I Have Only 25ml Fat Grafting to Each Breast Every 2 or 3 Month Can This Elminate the Risk?

Breast Enhancement without “Risk”?

+1

There is no surgical procedure (on the breast or otherwise)  that is “risk-free”. If you are interested in breast augmentation consult with several board certified plastic surgeons to discuss best options.

Fat Graft to the breast?

+1

No, even 1 cc of fat injected into the breast can result in a calcification that looks to radiologists like a cancer. You can have any size breasts you want with a 1 inch incision hidden in the arm pit or belly button. The saline implant is not even in contact with the breast gland because it is under the muscle that's under the breast gland. The operation takes 30 minutes, costs $4400 and has a 40 year, 30,000 case perfect safety record yet costs less than fat grafting to the same size. It is also removable without any damagae to the breast gland but fat grafting isn't. Patients have died from fat being injected into a blood vessel. Don't take the chance.  Dr Foster 

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting can be an alternative to implants if you are a candidate

+1

Fat grafting to the breast is an option for patients that are more interested in the shape,feel and not just the size. I been doing fat grafting for more than 5 years and have done more than 250 patients. I offer fat grafting to the patients that have failed implants due to the infection, capsular contracture or breast deformity. You can check my web site for examples. The main issue is the experience of the surgeon doing the fat grafting and their experience with fat grafting.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

This is nuts

+1

If you want bigger breasts get implants. Do not do fat injections. I would never allow any relative  of mine to have it. Implants are safe and mammograms don't get the calcifications that mimic cancer from fat injections.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD