I Am 25, 4'11" with Size 38G Breasts. What Size Should I Reduce To?

Breast Reduction and Resulting Size?

+1

Although it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination or viewing pictures, it sounds like you may be a good candidate for breast reduction surgery. It is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.
I would suggest that you do your due diligence and find a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the results you are looking for.
Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

For most patients, I recommend that they decrease the size of the breasts such that symptoms are relieved as much as possible;  yet the breast  size remains proportionate to the remainder of their torso. Again, goal pictures may be helpful during this communication process.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm