Will 250 Cc Be Right for Me? Brrrrr Cold Feet !! One Week to Go Sept 17 Th!

Cold feet brrrrrr!! 1 week pre op 250cc too much small or too big for me? Enough to fill my skin ?I'm a very small 34 n/a ( not applicable ) 38 yrs 5'3" 106 lbs and the only bras that actually fit me are training bras:( I have breast fed 3 children for a total of 7 yrs so ....... Very empty ! I am also very sporty and was recommended a 250 cc HP unders I am also getting a nipple reduction. Do you think this will be enough to fill me up ? Just want a refill :) help ?

Possible

+1

Rice sizers are helpful but I feel that silicone implant sizers are even more realistic. If the photos are what you are trying to achieve, I would say its around the right range. Would probably recommend going up a little since you do have a fair amount of loose skin.

Implant Size

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD