Im 25 Yrs Old I Have Had 4 Children 3 of Which Were Csections How Can I Get Rid of my Overlap?

I used to be 180, had 4 kids 3 csection. 2 of which were emergency, and the 3rd one was a scheduled. Lost all the weight but Now i have this overlap that is not very big, but enough for me not to like. I need to know what i should do to get rid of it? I dont have the money for a tummy tuck, is there any other way that i could loose it without surgery?

Tummy Tuck Only Solution For Overlap

+1

There is no way to lose your skin overlap without surgery. Excess skin can not be removed by diet and exercise, unlike fat.

Managing Hanging skin over C section scar

+1

Sounds like you are doing everything right. Healthy diet and daily exercise is key to managing all your abdominal skin that has good elasticity. Often Ted the lower tummy skin does not contract and as you have stated you have been left with hanging skin. Often times an office based local anesthesia procedure can be done to remove that skin. Explore this option with a Plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons. Typically during a consultation I can assess whether you are a candidate for this. In my practice I call this a scar revision and the extra skin and old c section scar is roved and a new scar replaces the old one. Good luck

Laurie Casas, MD

Extra skin

+1

Exercise and dietary  restraint is very helpful, however if you have loose skin after childbirth then it is unlikely that any other treatment aside from surgery will address your concerns.

William Loutfy, MD
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Skin overhanging the c-section scar

+1

Unfortunately, once the skin loses it elasticity, there is nothing that will restore it. Only surgery to remove the excess skin will solve your problem. 

Thanks for  your question, best wishes.