I Am 25 Years Old I Weigh 90 Pounds and I Have a Small a Cup I Am About 5'0 is 280 Cc is That Going to Give Me a Full Cup C ?

Implant Sizing

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Implant size for a full C

+1

Without  a photo or an exam with measurements, it would be difficult to answer this type of question. I recommend you see a plastic surgeon and get sized in the office for an implant that suits your anatomy and desire for size.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Implant size in cc's and cup size increase

+1

In general it is not possible to go up more than two cup sizes without risking distortions, unnaturalness, and revisions. To try to do so would set you up for the problem I just addressed with the woman whose implants are too big and now she needs a difficult revision to downsize and correct the problems created. 

The answer is to start with measurements and dimensions rather than cup sizes and cc's of volume. It's sort of like fitting a shoe to your foot or your body to a dress. You start with measurements. Measure (or have someone measure) the width of your breast across the center, upright with your arms down. Subtract about 3/4 of a cm from this and you will know what the proper width (diameter) of your implant should be. Choose a high profile implant in that width (Allergan in saline-filled and Allergan or Mentor in silicone gel-filled) and you will then be able to look up the implant and see how many cc's it is rated at. If this implant is positioned properly (and filled properly if saline) and heals in the proper position you should look about two cup sizes larger -- a low C cup if you started with a low A. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Cup Size after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no direct correlation between  the size of breast implants  and the resulting cup size.
In planning your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.  in your case you could use your own before breast-feeding pictures as the goal. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Implant choices

+1

Without an exam it is diffiuclt to say what size and shape implants would be good for you.  The choice of an implant depends upon your interests, and your anatomy.

Breast Augmentation and Cup Size

+1

Hello Tinkerbell 1986,

That sized implant may or may not give you a full C cup, it depends on a few factors.  However, that is really irrelevant to the fact that you are petite and at higher risk of the typical problems associated with picking the implant volume based on your desired cup size: implant malposition, unpredictable tissue stretching causing dropout and rippling, double bubble, and capsular contracture.  What you want more than your desired cup size is a result that is pretty and problem free.

Please visit either Dr. Adams or Dr. Tebbits in your home town.  Listen to what they have to say.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation

+1
You are very tiny and the crucial factor in any augmentation on someone of your build is to ensure that the chest is wide enough to accept the implants. You haven't provided a chest circumference but I would venture that the chest width will be a limiting factor in the degree of augmentation you can achieve without having breasts that are squeezed together.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Implant choice

+1

It is difficult to speak in terms of "cup size" because the sizing is so varied between manufacturers. If you have a very small frame and a narrow breast width, it is possible to achieve a "C" cup with that relatively small implant size because the implant will still occupy a large portion of your chest.