I Am 25 Years Old Male Having Body Wait 62 Kg and Want to Use L-Glutathione, Please Suggest Me Dose and Brand Name?

I am 25 and having body weight around 62 kg. I am south asian. My complexion is not fair and further the skin of my face is rough causing to look as a older man than my age. I found on internet L-Glutathione pills as a solution of this problem i.e. to whiten the skin and have smooth skin. Please guide me about this product and let me know the brand names and dosage of the pills

Using L-Glutathione

+1

Thank you for your question. These are not FDA approved treatments and their safety and efficacy have not been fully evaluated. I would exercise caution against using these forms of treatment to lighten the skin, and there can be untoward side effects.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist for the most effective and safe treatment options for you. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist