I Am 25 Years Old and 15 Months Ago I Had a Laser Hair Removal Treatment with An Alex Laser on my Forearms Will It Grow Back?

Hi, I am 25 years Old and 15 months ago I ha a laser hair removal treatment with An alexandrite laser on my forearms. Now I have patchy hair growth. In some spots I have bald spots and in others I have coarse hairs, this has been really bothering me and I am wondering if it will grow back or if I can use some kind of cream in those bald areas to make the hair come back? Thank you so much

Post Laser Hair Removal Patchy Hair Growth

+1

Thank you for your question. This a normal part of hair removal. Patchy at first, then more removal. The hair isn't coming back. You can leave it alone, and it will fill in a little, shave it, or just finish removing it. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Hair Patchy after Laser Hair Removal

+1

Hi Ballet.  If it's been 15 months, it's likely the hair will not grow back.  Is there a reason you do not want to continue with laser hair removal?  In that way you could get rid of much or all of it and have no patchiness.  

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/laserHairRemovalBeforeAfterPicturesPhotos.aspx