I Am 25 Years Old and 15 Months Ago I Had a Laser Hair Removal Treatment with An Alex Laser on my Forearms Will It Grow Back?

Hi, I am 25 years Old and 15 months ago I ha a laser hair removal treatment with An alexandrite laser on my forearms. Now I have patchy hair growth. In some spots I have bald spots and in others I have coarse hairs, this has been really bothering me and I am wondering if it will grow back or if I can use some kind of cream in those bald areas to make the hair come back? Thank you so much

Post Laser Hair Removal Patchy Hair Growth

+1

Thank you for your question. This a normal part of hair removal. Patchy at first, then more removal. The hair isn't coming back. You can leave it alone, and it will fill in a little, shave it, or just finish removing it. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Hair Patchy after Laser Hair Removal

+1

Hi Ballet.  If it's been 15 months, it's likely the hair will not grow back.  Is there a reason you do not want to continue with laser hair removal?  In that way you could get rid of much or all of it and have no patchiness.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD