2.5 Week Scar from Carotid Ligation? (photo)

had tonsillectomy 3 weeks ago, 5 days after had a torrential bleeding which lead to ligation of carotid in order to control bleeding. Stitches were removed from neck few days ago. I am very worried about the scar, looks like it is opening up and time to time I get pain from it. I am applying bio-oil and a scar cream What do you recommend, What can I apply to it? Also the pulse from carotid is very visible and strong over the scar? Thank you

Scar

+1

The mere passage of time will improve this scar. You should give yourself at least one year from the time of surgery.

My Incision is Opening at 19 Days Post Operation with White Pus and Now White Cream Cheese Look Inside the Wound?

+1

So very sorry for the SERIOUS complication and how great you survived! Now for an early scar just use local scar creams and be happy you are alive!