25 Days Post-op Rhinoplasty Surgery. I Have Still Black-blue Colored Eyetint? Is It Normal?

Swellings are gone but, beneath my eye there is deep black-blue(close to normal skin color) skin color left? Is it normal? 25 days passed? People notice it but they dont say something, because it is present in some of normal people; but I notice it. And I rarely have 2 drops of frank blood in sputum. Should I see my doctor again? What do you suggest?

Bluish tinge after rhinoplasty

The bluish tinge of bruising will probably get better with more time. There really is not much to do at this point.