25 Days Post-op Rhinoplasty Surgery. I Have Still Black-blue Colored Eyetint? Is It Normal?

Swellings are gone but, beneath my eye there is deep black-blue(close to normal skin color) skin color left? Is it normal? 25 days passed? People notice it but they dont say something, because it is present in some of normal people; but I notice it. And I rarely have 2 drops of frank blood in sputum. Should I see my doctor again? What do you suggest?

Bluish tinge after rhinoplasty

+1

The bluish tinge of bruising will probably get better with more time. There really is not much to do at this point.

Bluish Tint Beneath Eye 1 Month After Rhinoplasty

+1

The bluish tinge does usually resolve after several months without treatment.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bruising at 1 month

+1

Bruising can last longer in some patients than others.  Use a concealers to cover it up and be patient with the healing process

Sam Naficy, MD