25 Days Post Op and Worried? (photo)

I'm a 55 y/o (5'4", 130 lbs) who had a BA. Saline under muscle placement. Mentor Smooth Round moderate plus profile, 300 cc; right filled to 360 and left filled to 330. I also had a biopsy removal of an intraductal benign papilloma and surrounding area the size of a quarter on my right breast the same day of the BA. My left breast seems to be progressing nicely. I can see it has dropped and become much softer. It is my right breast that worries me. It is still pretty high up an up in my armpit

Early asymmetry following a breast augmentation

+2

It is not uncommon to have some degree of asymmetry following surgery.  The additional surgery you had on the right breast may account for some of the post operative changes.  Continue to follow your plastic surgeon's advice for post operative care and massage.  Given time the implant will most likely fall into position.  

25 Days Post Op and Worried

+2

It is not uncommon to see asymmetry early on after implant surgery in patients who wind up with nice and even outcomes. It is not surprising that the side that had more surgery is taking longer to "drop".

However, any worthwhile reassurance would need to come from your surgeon who knows you, knows what was done, and has followed your recovery. 

All the best. 

Concerned after Breast Augmentation

+1

I'm sorry to hear/see the concerns you have after breast surgery. Viewing your picture, your concern is understandable. However, despite best intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful advice/reassurance. Your plastic surgeon is in the best position to evaluate, diagnose, and recommend treatment.  He/she knows exactly what was done and is in the best position to rule out complications, that will be difficult to ascertain based on the photograph alone.  Hopefully, you are not dealing with a hematoma related to the biopsy procedure?

Sorry, cannot be of more assistance.