I'm 25, Would Like to Regain my 'Teenaged' Fuller Face- Possible with Temporary Fillers? Can I Do Fat Transfer After? (photo)

I am currently 25 and I want to look around 5 years younger. I understand that currently the only thing significantly ageing me is volume loss, so would facial fillers (a liquid facelift I think it's called) do the job? I know that fat grafting is something that is done later on than your 20s, so if I had fillers now, would I be able to have a fat graft at around age 30?

Choice of fillers

+1

premature fat wasting must be considered 

also, have you lost a lot of weight in general ?

if the conditions are right, fat is my choice for cheek filler assuming you have enough extra fat tissue - you need approx 200-300 cc.  fat usually will persist for long lasting effects, and can help the overlying skin tone and texture

best wishes for your success !

Elkton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers in your 20's

+1

I'd definitely recommend fillers.  You may want to consider Sculptra injections.  The beauty of this facial volumizer is that it can be placed diffusely throughout the face to gradually increase facial volume.  The effects are also long lasting.  Good luck!

Jenifer L. Henderson, MD
Silverdale Facial Plastic Surgeon