Im 25, 5'7, 130lbs, Saggy A Cup?

I'm 25 years old, 5'7" and 130lbs with a breast width of 13cm. I'm currently a saggy 34A and wish to increase my bust quite a few sizes. I'm okay with the "fake" look! I want them to be round, plump and would like some cleavage. My goal size is a D or DD As of now I'm going with a silicone 550cc style 45 UHP. Wanted 600cc, was told it could be done but doesn't give my PS much room. They are a 12.8cm I'm 13cm. So I chose 550 and I am afraid ill regret not going up to 600cc? What's your thoughts

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Implant Size selection to achieve your goals

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:
1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.
Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Augment with sagging breasts

+1

Without photos, we are speaking in a vacuum.  However, I will say that if sagging is an issue, the larger the implant, the greater the risk that you will need a mastopexy in the end or have a cosmetically unacceptable result.  Sizing is as much an art as a science. It's not something that can be done by a blog post. There isn't very much difference between 550 and 600 cc but, personally, I think you should consider something smaller or at least have that discussion, in depth, with your plastic surgeon.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Breast Augmentation Size

+1

I don't think that certain breasts can or can't fit certain size implants.  There should be no problem going up to a 600cc implant no matter what your exam is like.  I think if you are already thinking you want to go up in size, you will for sure think that afterwards.  So, I think you should go for it!  Good luck!  K. Roxanne Grawe, MD Columbus Plastic Surgeon

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

A Cup Augmentation

+1

550-600cc implants will give a dramatic change.  Although this may be desirable in the short-term, it is probably a bad choice in the big picture.  Long-term, you are at extremely high risk for ptosis (sagging of the breast tissue and implant) and capsular contracture.  Both of these issues may require further surgery, with less than optimal results.  UHP (Ultra-high profile) implants should only be used in breast reconstruction after mastectomy.  When used in augmentation, the result can be very poor.  In all, I would strongly discourage what you are considering and get a second opinion by a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Jarrod Little, MD

Saggy or small- Different indications for augmentation

+1

Thanks for your question.  Both implants are large and it would be unlikely that you could tell the difference between them when they are in your body.  My concern is that you indicate you are saggy.  I firmly believe it is a mistake to correct saggy breasts with a large implant and if you have inherently saggy tissues and you then make the breasts heavier, I suspect you will get some short term benefit but will end up with very saggy larger breasts.  I think it is a mistake to use implants to correct excessive sagging and you should consider having a lift whether or not you also have an augmentation.

Best of luck.

Mark Hanikeri

Mark Hanikeri, MBBS, FRACS
Australia Plastic Surgeon

"Saggy" breasts and large implants

+1

Nikki,

Unfortunately, it is a little difficult for us to comment accurately without photos at least.  The difference between a 550cc implant and a 600cc implant will be somewhat subtle.  The "saggy" description raises the question of whether or not you will need a lift with your augmentation.  With such a large implant and an A cup it is probable that you will not.  Be sure that your surgeon is an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

The right size Breast Implants

+1

Thank you for your question. Given the measurements you've provided, the volume of 550cc should give you your desired cup range. The extra 50cc is quite insignificant as it will only give you an extra few millimetres of projection.

Trust in your plastic surgeon's assessment as they are not only aiming to achieve your desired outcome but working within a safety range so your recovery goes smoothly.

Best wishes for your procedure.

Dr Kevin Ho

Kevin Ho, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for your question, but despite the good description of your body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise enough advice.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or "top-heavy” or “D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Im 25, 5'7, 130lbs, Saggy A Cup

+1

The choice between the two is too subtle a difference to give advice without an in person consultation, especially in the absence of photos. 

Cleavage will depend upon your breast position. If the breasts are widely separated, no size of implant will create cleavage. 

You may count on being rewarded with a fake look. 

All the best.