Am I a Candidate For Liposuction? Can I Have a Baby After Lipo?

Am 24yrsold Wid Pcod+uterine Wall Thickness8mm 76kgs Wt 5.5 Ht Am I Eligible for Liposuction? Can I Have Baby After Liposuction?

Baby After Liposuction..

+1

With not seeing a picture of you, it is hard to say if you are a candidate for Liposuction or not.  In regards to pregnancy after Liposuction, yes of course you can!

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Good Candidate for Liposuction?

+1

It is not possible to give you precise advice regarding your candidacy for liposuction surgery without direct examination and a full communication of your goals. Generally speaking, good candidates for liposuction surgery are patients who present with localized areas  of diet and exercise resistant adipose tissue and an overlying skin “envelope” that demonstrates good skin elasticity.

There is nothing about liposuction surgery  that will  prevents you from having a normal pregnancy afterwards. Given that you have mentioned your uterine wall thickness, you may want to address this concern with your OB/GYN physician.