24yrs Old 5"7 230 Lbs Would Like Breast Lift and BBL. How Heavy is to Heavy for These Procedures? Quotes? (photo)

I love being a big bone woman jus wish I had a bigger butt n my breast didn't sit on my stomach. I wanna feel sexier.Most of my fat is in my stomach, love handles and upper back. I prefer a heart shaped butt nice a full. not trying to be a skinny girl jus want a sexier figure. Is it better to do these procedures before or after you have a kids.

I'm 5'7'' and 230 pounds and would like a breast lift and the BBL. How heavy is too heavy?

+2

I have operated on quite a few "Big girls" and appreciate your desire to stay a "bigger" woman but wanting to have a fuller butt and lifting of the breasts. I would still recommend losing weight- around 30 pounds before proceeding with surgery. In any case, though, you should seek consultation to get a better understanding of your body. In our office the BBL is the most common procedure, and this is often combined with other procedures, especially breast surgery. Good luck!

24yrs Old 5"7 230 Lbs Would Like Breast Lift and BBL. How Heavy is to Heavy for These Procedures? Quotes?

+1

I would recommend probably about 30 to 40 lbs of weight loss just to help improve your results.  I think that a breast lift is best performed after having children and weight loss.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA