24yrs Old 5"7 230 Lbs Would Like Breast Lift and BBL. How Heavy is to Heavy for These Procedures? Quotes? (photo)

I love being a big bone woman jus wish I had a bigger butt n my breast didn't sit on my stomach. I wanna feel sexier.Most of my fat is in my stomach, love handles and upper back. I prefer a heart shaped butt nice a full. not trying to be a skinny girl jus want a sexier figure. Is it better to do these procedures before or after you have a kids.

I'm 5'7'' and 230 pounds and would like a breast lift and the BBL. How heavy is too heavy?

+2

I have operated on quite a few "Big girls" and appreciate your desire to stay a "bigger" woman but wanting to have a fuller butt and lifting of the breasts. I would still recommend losing weight- around 30 pounds before proceeding with surgery. In any case, though, you should seek consultation to get a better understanding of your body. In our office the BBL is the most common procedure, and this is often combined with other procedures, especially breast surgery. Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovist.com

24yrs Old 5"7 230 Lbs Would Like Breast Lift and BBL. How Heavy is to Heavy for These Procedures? Quotes?

+1

I would recommend probably about 30 to 40 lbs of weight loss just to help improve your results.  I think that a breast lift is best performed after having children and weight loss.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php