I am 24 years old and 32 A?

I am having almost no breast no cleavage. It is worst situation when someone points me. Please recommend me other than breast implant.

Breast Augmentation Toronto

+2

One option to augment the size of your breasts without implants is to have fat grafting. Fat is taken from your abdomen and placed in your breasts to make them larger. See a board certified PS in your area to discuss this.

32 A and not wanting implants...

+1

Consider seeing a doctor who employs the BRAVA and fat grafting (assuming you have enough fat at your age). If you don't have excess fat, you are in limbo until you either have children or reconsider the implants.

Curtis Wong, MD