Im 24 & Really Want a Breast Augmentation is There Any Doctors Who Help with Fianancing :(

I messed up my credit along time ago an trying to get it fixed i dont have any family there for no co-signers. me and my b.f are planning to get married but i want my special day to b perfect i want to look perfect are there any doctors who help people in my situation? I had the money saved up but my b.f was attacked and had his neck broke so had to use the $ to support us and our 2 kids after we lost our house and everything. But now i can afford a deposit and monthly payments

Breast Augmentation Financing?

+2

With all due respect, realizing I am not your financial advisor, this may not be the best time for you to undergo breast augmentation surgery.

It sounds like you  and your fiancé have had bad luck and should be saving money ( for emergencies and/or more bad luck) as opposed to having elective plastic surgery.

I would suggest you seek financial counseling and not go into (further) debt.

Most plastic surgeons offer financial resources for breast augmentation.

+1

Most plastic surgeons offer several options for financing cosmetic surgery including breast augmentation.  Check with the surgeon you have selected to determine which companies they work with so that you can be pre-approved before your visit.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Save your money for elective surgery

+1

Your perfect day should have nothing to do with having breast augmentation surgery, with all due respect.  You have had a series of most unfortunate events leading up to this time and I believe you should save for a future operation, but not place yourself into financial debt at this time.  The best advice is to keep yourself out of financial harm , save your money and certainly consider having this wonderful operation when you can best afford it.

Good luck.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Francis (Frank) William Rieger, MD

Financing Breast Augmentation

+1

Thank you for your questions. It sounds like you and your family have had a string of bad luck. Nobody actually needs cosmetic surgery and you may want to consider putting off the breast augmentation until you have more secure finances. When that does happen, if you are a good candidate for surgery, most plastic surgeon's offices offer financing.

Good luck!

Dr. J

Jacob Freiman, MD, FACS
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon