Is a 24 Hour Plane Flight 6 Weeks After a BBL Safe?

Hi everyone! I am currently scheduling my time for my BBL and the time I have now is planned 6 weeks (6 weeks and 5 days) before a trip I have to Australia, I wanted to know if this was a good idea from the perspective of health risks/complications, fat survival/possibly messing up my shape etc. Thank you!

Is it Safe to Fly for 24 hrs 30 days after Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

The risk of blood clots after surgery returns to nearly zero by about 1 month after surgery.  However, long plane flights have their own risk of blood clots.  Definitely would recommend staying Off Birth Control pills beginning at least 2 weeks prior to surgery and until your trip is over.  Definitely discuss this with your surgeon and medical doctor.  It's probably a minimal risk, but you want to be as safe as possible. 

Good Luck with your surgery.
Dr M

Web reference: http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/buttocks-augmentation-brazilian-buttocks-lift-fat-grafting/

Earlier flights are jeopardizing than later ┬┤post op surgery

+2

not at 5 weeks  after  surgery you wont have  any risk ask your  m.d. a pill for  anti plugging  efects  during the trip

Mexico Plastic Surgeon