I want to know how to go about getting a tummy tuck? (photo)

I wanting to know how to go about getting a tummy tuck please really wanting it done I hate my body cause of my belly??? I'm 24 and have 2 kids and not going back for more and really wanting my tummy flat and not fat.
Here is a link to all our info on tummy tucks.

Hope this helps!
Lori

Tummy Tuck

+1

Thanks for the question and picture.  With just one photo it is hard to advise you on tummy tuck procedure.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

When it comes to selection of plastic surgeon, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon