I am 24 im 5'1 and weight is 110 .. will a BBL be able to be done?

I had two Csections and cant loose the little stomach pouch

BBL Candidate

+1
Without seeing photos, it's difficult to say, but it sounds like you would be a candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift based on your height and weight. It is always best to be seen in person for a consultation to determine what will work best for you. When choosing your doctor for this procedure, be sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in BBLs and performs at least 6 to 8 per week.

BBL in thin patients

+1
I think that you need to be seen  first to determine if you have possible donor sites to harvest from.  Often there is enough.  Good luck.

+1
I do not recommend weight gain. Even in thinner women I can usually get 600 cc to 800 cc per buttock.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.