I Am 23, 5'4 and 160 Lbs, I Am a 34h Right Now, What Size Could I Expect After a BR?

I am on a wait list to see a plastic surgeon, but just wondering what to realistically expect before I get there! What kind of results have other girls of similar size achieved?

What To Expect after Breast Reduction?

+2

Based on your description of breast size you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery; it is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. However, there is no “standard” that you will be able to use to compare yourself to other women who have undergone the procedure previously.

In other words, every patient's situation is slightly different/unique and  and their goals may also vary. Therefore, every patient's cases treated individually after careful communication during the consultation process. The history, physical examination, and clear communication of patients'  goals are critical step in the process of achieving a functionally and aesthetically pleasing end results.  

During the consultation process communicate your goals clearly (I prefer the use of goal pictures) and  learn about the pros/cons/potential risks/complications associated with breast reduction surgery carefully.

In regards  final breast size after breast reduction surgery, many patients decide to reduce the breasts enough to help alleviate symptoms caused by larger breasts while maintaining enough breast tissue to remain proportionate to the remainder of their torso.

Best wishes… Most patients are very pleased with the physical and “psychosocial” benefits of breast reduction surgery.