Im Almost 23 Yrs Old and Ppl Keep Telling I Look over 30-40 Yrs Old Cuz my Eyes Are So Puffy?

My eyes are so very puffy and it makes me look really old and I was wondering if someone can evaluate me and see if its possible that it can be injected and go away the puffyness is by the cheeks I was told its call festoon or something of sort. i'm willing to pay any amount for a remedy.

Blepharochalasis vs Dermatochalasis but be vary of systemic diseases

+2

There are many causes of early puffiness around the eyelids not to mention hereditary. 

I would recommend systemic evaluation to rule out thyroid disorder and diabetes.

There is a condition called Blepharochalasis in which patients especially females may have predisposition to early swelling of their eyelids rather than excessive skin folds. Chronic swelling can lead to saggy eyelids. The treatment is surgical and may need to be repeated. These patients may have associated droopy eyelids which may worsen after blepharoplasty.

Web reference: http://www.DrImtiazChaudhry.com

Houston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Puffy eyelids

+1

Pictures would really be needed to give you accurate advice.  I agree that it would be unusual at your age of 23 to have festoons.  If the puffiness is under your eyes, it may be due to protrusion of fat there, which can be hereditary in nature and possible at your age.  If that is the issue, then surgery to address this fat can be performed.  It is also possible that a filler like Restylane could be used to help improve your appearance, but the results would be temporary.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Festoons or eyelid bags

+1

It would be rather unusual to have festoons at such an early age.  Without pictures , it is impossible to say.  Lower lid blepharoplasty addresses lower lid skin and  fat pad removal, not festoons.