23 Yrs Old, 5'7", 140lb, 34-36B - What Bra Size w/ 450cc?

Im 23 yrs old, 5'7", and 140 pounds. I where a 34-6b size bra and my PS suggested that i go with the look 450 unders and said he would go up a shot glass more so I dont know how many ccs that means, and i dont know what bra size range i will be in? I just want it to look like i actually got them done.

Breast implant sizing

+1

The more breast surgery I do the more I realize that there is no correlation between the size of implant and resulting cup size.  This may have to do with several factors including: the amount of breast volume the patient starts with, the shape of the patient's chest wall (concave or convex), the type and model of breast implant selected (saiine/silicone  and low/moderate/high profile), bra  manufacturer variance  in cup sizes, the  degree  of filling of the cup  with breast tissue,  and the subjective differences in patients perceptions of cup size. 

It will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the press implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Breast implant sizing is important

+1

A photo is needed to give you a relevant opinion about your implant sizing options -  a 450 cc implant is pretty big, and based on your age, you might regret placement of an implant of this size several years down the road. My bias is for smaller implants. 

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS