How to Treat Hair Loss After Weight Loss?

I am 23 years and i am much worried about my falling hair, in 2 years my hair remain half in strength, i lost weight  also which is obviously one of the causes. please advice me some kind of treatment or other. plz i am very upset bcz of this problem

Hair Loss Caused by Weight Loss

+1

Whether or not your hair loss is associated with your weight loss depends on how you lost weight, how much, and how quickly you lost it. Common causes of hair loss having to do with weight change are untreated hypothyroidism and starvation. I suggest eating a balanced diet, taking a daily multivitamin to ensure your intake of iron and B vitamins, among others, and consulting your doctor to have your thyroid tested.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon