I Am 23 Years Old and Have Smile Lines Under Me Eyes? (photo)

Even when I don't smile you can see them can I do anything to reduce these lines. I feel they make me look older

Treatments for Lines Under the Eyes

+1

Restylane is my first choice for filling in any hollowness or lines underneath the eyes.  Restylane is a hyaluronic acid with a smooth consistency that fills in the tear trough area without leaving small uneven lumps or bumps.   This reduces discomfort and decreases the chance of bruising.  Tear trough treatment is a great option for those with a tired appearance, looking to rejuvenate and revitalized the area under the eye. This treatment typically lasts about 18 months and should be maintained for optimal results.  Other options would include injecting a tiny amount of Botox Cosmetic or Dysport in the muscle directed under your lower eyelid, or perhaps using a fractional CO2 laser.  This area of the face in delicate and it’s very important that you are evaluated by an appropriately trained and adequately experienced surgeon.  I hope this helps!

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers or superficial resurfacing both possibilities for lower eyelid lines.

+1

I agree with the use of fillers but another option would be fairly conservative skin resurfacing as the visible crease appears to be the product of Sun damage.

I Am 23 Years Old and Have Smile Lines Under Me Eyes?

+1

Try Restylane HA filler very small amounts to correct. Otherwise I recommend not doing any surgery at this point!@ 

A little splash of Restylane will make a world of difference.

+1

You goal should not be the complete elimination of all lines.  That is a fight no one wins. However, you are missing a little supporting volume at the junction of the cheek and the lower eyelid and fill this area makes a great difference and for you age, the service effect can last well over a year.