Hi 23 Year Old. My Skin Get Loose Below Eyes. Please Assist Me Something to Get out of This?

23 year old.skin get loose under eyes due to that under eye skin get swelling in the morning could you please assist me some non surgical treatment to get out of this??? Waiting for reply...............

Loose skin

+1

There are many reasons that patients get puffy lower lids, including allergies salt intake and thyroid issues.  If these have been all addressed first , then consideration for a lower transconjuctival blepharoplasty can be entertained  

Saggy Eyelid Skin

+1

I'm not exactly sure what your issue is without seeing a picture of your eyes. What I can recommend is decreasing salt intake, increasing water, sleeping on an extra pillow or two, and using a cream with caffeine as an ingredient. If that doesn't cut it, you could consider a tightening treatment like Ulthera or Thermage, or a blepharoplasty to remove excess skin and/or fat pocket removal, or an injectable to fill the hollowness, such as Restylane or Radiesse.

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Non-surgical eye bag treatments

+1

Many patients have tried iced compresses, cold cucumbers and over the counter steroid preparations.

Decreasing salt intake and addressing possible allergies may also help.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Hello

+1

The procedure that will give you the best and longer lasting results would be the blepharoplasty (eyelid lift). You do have other options but it all depends on what kind of results you are looking for.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS