I Am 23 M, I Want to Reduce Size of my Both Lips. I Feel They Are Heavy and Thick. What Should I Do? (photo)

how would i look if i go for a surgery, i am just curious about that.i had braces attached for nearly couple of years, just removed. pls guide me. obviously my ideal size would be that of a celeb pic, but understand the limitations involved in it. can i somehow get a picture of mine with these lips?? pls help me with this , is that possible? everything involved in it??

Lip Reduction options

+1

Dear dany3583,

• Full lips are attractive, even in men and I don't think you should change your lips
  • If you get a chin implant, this would balance out the face and make your lips less noticeable
  • A strong chin is more masculine than thinner lips, look how strong the chin is in the pic you have posted

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Lip Reduction

+1

Though I see what you are talking about regarding the size of your lips, I think your best option may be to consider a chin augmentation (surgical or filler) to alter the shape of your jaw, thus making the lips appear smaller. Because your chin is not as pronounced, it can make the lips appear larger. Though they may bother you, I don't think many people would say that your lip size is negatively affecting your appearance. Best of luck! 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Horizontal Upper and Lower Lip Reduction

+1

Large lips can be reduced by horizontal vermilion excision. This is where a strip of the dry vermilion is removed so the resulting closure remains at the junction of the dry vermilion and wet mucosa. The amount of reduction does vary by patient but, in general, the lip size can be reduced by about one-third.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD