I'm 23 and Have my Right Canine Tooth That Hasn't Completely Dropped. It is Too Crowed Which is Why It Won't Come Down? (photo)

I have had retainers never braces. I am looking to have a nice smile but this tooth has always been an embarrassment. Please help I'm hoping I won't need braces.. So any other recommendations or how long you think it would be with braces anything.

Why Won't My Canine Tooth Drop Down Into Place?

+1

Yes, your arch is too crowded for your canine tooth to fit into your arch. It appears (based on the single photo provided) that your crowding is minor and therefore could be resolved with braces and would probably take a year or less.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist