I Used to Have 225 Mentor Replaced with 421cc Allergen, What Size Will I Be?

I had my BA 3 days ago, still very sore, haf them replaced due to rupture:( My first PS said he would only put a 225 mentor,The smallest implant , im 5,4 120? I went with his jugdment, they were smaller than expected, and they actually ruptured 3 years later! I have them replaced with 421cc Allergan implants, Naturelle. What cup size will I be? I was a 34b with the 225s and couldnt even fill that out:(

Bra Cup Change With Breast Implant Exchange

+1

There is no precise formula for calculating cup size based on breast implant volume. All you can say is that you will be 87% bigger in volume with the new implants than before. That would suggest that you may be 1/2 to a full cup size bigger.

Web reference: http://www.eppleybreastaugmentation.com