I Used to Have 225 Mentor Replaced with 421cc Allergen, What Size Will I Be?

I had my BA 3 days ago, still very sore, haf them replaced due to rupture:( My first PS said he would only put a 225 mentor,The smallest implant , im 5,4 120? I went with his jugdment, they were smaller than expected, and they actually ruptured 3 years later! I have them replaced with 421cc Allergan implants, Naturelle. What cup size will I be? I was a 34b with the 225s and couldnt even fill that out:(

Bra Cup Change With Breast Implant Exchange

There is no precise formula for calculating cup size based on breast implant volume. All you can say is that you will be 87% bigger in volume with the new implants than before. That would suggest that you may be 1/2 to a full cup size bigger.