225 or 250 High Profile?

had my pre op yesterday surrently im 32 aa im tiny weight 92 poun 4'11 height..my pre op yestreday and the doc talk about 225 or 250 since i dont have to much escisting skin on my boobs and his said i should be a high profile..coz the frame of my body.i also had friend will have her surgery same doctor he said moderate for her becoz she have wider frame than me...so u think high profile will be good to me? my doc said will be look good to me? im just so excited and i want someone else opinion

Implant

+1

There is very little difference in the look of high or moderate profile breast implants at these low volumes.

225 cc or 250 cc? MP or HP?

+1

25 cc is such a small difference in volume that this is difficult to appreciate.  I would agree that MP vs HP at this volume has little difference in result.

Implant size

+1

To be honest, there is not much difference between the 225 and 250 volumes.  You are talking about a few millimeters of difference in the width and perhaps projection.  I'm sure you will look great!  Best wishes.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Small Volume Breast Augmentation Choices

+1

The reality is that a 25cc difference in breast implant volumes nor a medium vs a high profile at these implant sizes will really make much of a difference, if any, in your final result. With your small body frame, you will do well with any of the choices you have mentioned and I would not get hung up on these minor implant difference details.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Implants and volume

+1

Choosing the right implant profile and volume really depends upon your exam and personal desires.  25 cc volume difference is not much.

Best Breast Implant Profile for Narrow Frames:

+1

A higher profle  implant can be helpfull in situiations in which the desired implant volume would  be overly wide as compared to the width of the chest.  The high profile implant is narrower in diameter  and has more projection than the same volume moderate profile implant

Scott Zevon, MD

Which Profile Implant is Best?

+1

Thanks for posting that question!  Simply put, the profile of the implant is determined by your breast diameter measurements taken during your consultation and the size if implant chosen by you and your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Too many patients get caught up on the "profile" when in reality you cannot pick and choose which profile you want without risking a poor cosmetic outcome.  Your surgeon is best to help determine this during your consultation.  Best wishes!

Brian Howard, MD
Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

Implant profile detemined by chest wall measurements and the expectations of the patient.

+1

Smaller framed women who want large breasts usually are best served by implants with higher profile (projection increases more relative to the diameter of the prosthesis).

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?

+1

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
 The best online advice I can give to ladies ( in regards to best breast implant size/profile) who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “ natural”  or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.