I Am 220lb - Am I a Candidate for Liposuction and How Much Weight Can I Lose from It?

i am a 20 year old female, weight 220lbs (110kg) and 168cm in height. i would like to have lipolaser as it is not a major surgery as the traditional liposuction. i am kind of wondering if i fit the portfolio and how much do i have to lose? and if the surgery (lipo laser) does fit me, how much can i lose from it? thank you

Liposuction Candidate?

+1

Although it is not possible to give you good advice without examination,  based on your description I do not think you are a good candidate for liposuction surgery  of any kind.  It appears that you are overweight and should try to reach a stable long-term weight prior to considering any plastic surgical procedure.

If you fall in the wrong hands,  it is likely that you will have the procedure done only to be disappointed with the results.