Best Skin Care Products for 22 Year Old with Fair Skin?

I'm 22 yrs old I want to know what would be the best skin care products for me.. I have fair colored skin I almost never have breakouts I have normal skin its not oily or dry. I tried marykay timewise but felt it was too heavy and way too many different steps cleanser night solution/ day solution replenishing serum eye cream sunscreen.. I have 2 small boys and I need something that doesn't take all day and moderatly priced ..

Retin A is a great skin cream

+1

I think that you should discuss Retin A with a dermatologist. It is ideal for helping with mild to moderate Acne and then , at the same time, it helps to reduce the signs of photoaging. On occasion it can cause sun sensitivity. It should not be used during pregnancy or breast feeding.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Best skin care product for a 22 year old is sun screen

+1

The absolutely best thing you can do for a lifetime of good skin is sun avoidance.  There is no product that will erase the effects of the sun better than not getting tan and burned.  

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.