22, Too Young to Start Preventing Wrinkles with Retin-a?

I am 22 and I am concerned about skin ageing since i spent alot of time in the sun without sun protection as a teen. That's why I want to start retin-a (for a lifetime) as a way to prevent wrinkles and kind of "undo" this damage However I keep reading it is too agressive a treatment for a young skin and that it could damage my skin by thinning it in the long run (in beauty blogs) Is it true?

Retin-a is safe for all types of skin.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Remember that Retin-a is used in teenagers for acne, even as young as 12-13 yo.  Thus, you may never be too young.  I would not hang my hat on it 'undoing' any sun damage, but what I tell my patients is that if you are good about using it, you will move through time slower than your friends who do not use it.  

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon

Retin A

Retin A is practicaly the only anti aging product.

It does not thin the skin. It improves the collagen (thikens) and the elastin layers.

A medical grade ski care with Retin A is Ideal to start even at your young age. Infact that is when prevention must start.