22 Years of Age with Face Asymmetry After Weight Loss. Options?

i am 22 years old of age , i have lost a lot of weight recently and have come across asymmetry of my eyes they both droop now and my right eye has gone below my left eye i never had this problem before i lost weight and in addition i have a facialsagging/drooping face and i have noticed my cheeks have dropped down near my mouth. what could be the cause of this why didn't my cheeks sink in instead and i have never had this problem with my eyes my family have noticed this what options are there ?

Face Asymmetry

+1

There are many options for improving face asymmetry from fillers to surgery.  However, without pictures, it is impossible to give you any advice.

Good Luck.