I Am 22 Years Old. 36DD 176 Pounds Back & Neck, Shoulder Pain & They Keep Growing. I Want a 34C Cup. What Can I Do? (photo)

Ive tried 36H and that bra doesnt fit either my breast keep growing I need help I live in Maryland and have had history of tumors in my breast that make one bigger than thee other im extremely self conscious of my breast they dont fit my body at all

Avoid Wise technique to maintain nipple sensation and ability to breast feed

+1

I recommend a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Reduction.  This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  At the same time, the weight of the breast is transferred to the underlying muscle to relieve pain.  Your breasts will be reduced to the size you desire without the ugly vertical scars, nipple sensation is maintained and the ability to breast feed, unlike the Wise pattern technique.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

22 Years Old. 36DD 176 Pounds Back & Neck, Shoulder Pain & They Keep Growing. I Want a 34C Cup. What Can I Do?

+1

Based on your description you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery. Of course,  this will be best determined during the consultation process. I would suggest that you seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Ask to see lots of examples of the work.

Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  Most patients wish to achieve a enough of a reduction to help with their symptoms while remaining proportionate with the remainder of their torso. 

With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small)  very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

I Am 22 Years Old. 36DD 176 Pounds Back & Neck, Shoulder Pain & They Keep Growing. I Want a 34C Cup. What Can I Do?

+1

Breast reduction will likely give you the relief you are seeking.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast reductions and breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.                                                                   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Back & Neck, Shoulder Pain & They Keep Growing. I Want a 34C Cup. What Can I Do?

+1

You will benefit from a Surgical Breast Reduction, to reduce the size and improve the shape of your breast. This will fix your neck, shoulder pain and you will be able to enjoy your lifestyle and buy clothes that fit you better. Try and see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area for a consultation.

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

CAndidate for a breast reduction

+1

You would seem to be a good candidate for a breast reduction and this would give you symptomatic relief. 

Pain and asymmetry with large breasts

+1

From your pictures it would seem that you are a candidate for breast reduction.  Check with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has a lot of experience with this procedure: you may very well get this covered by insurance.

Daniel Greenwald, MD