22 Months After Rhinoplasty - Tip of Nose Bulbous and Numb

My nose is much narrower now, from the front and that is great. But, 22 months later my profile still shows a bulbous tip and a slight hump. The tip is also very hard and numb. Will this be difficult to revise or touch up?

Tip Bulbous and Numb 22 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

There is nothing you can do about the tip numbness, but this should improve. Most swelling has resolved by 22 months. Consult with your surgeon to decide if a revision is indicated or necessary at this time.

Nasal tip swollen and numb 22 months after nose job

+1

This is difficult to assess via a verbal description. Firmness and numbess generally improve by 6 months following rhinoplasty. There may be a variety of reasons for your findings. Please discuss with your surgeon.

Bulbous tip 22 months postop

+1

Hi,

It sounds like you had a pretty good rhinoplasty. The numbness should have resolved or be resolving. You may want to ask your surgeon to try a small amount of kenelog to the tip to soften it up a bit.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS