I Am 22, About 145 Pounds, 5'8 and I Have Consulted for a Breast Reduction to Correct an Asymmetry?

My doctor suggested breast liposuction and told me I would be a very good candidate! I would like to loose maybe 10 pounds before the operation but I am afraid about the glandular VS fat in my breast...and how It could affect the process.....I need other opinions...

Breast reduction

+1

Liposuction of the breast is an option, but as your photo shows, you have an asymmetry in your nipple position. One breast sags more than the other.   In addition to volume reduction with liposuction, you will need a procedure like a periareolar mastopexy to address the breast asymmetry.  Best wishes,

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX