I'm 21; Would Love a Botox Brow Lift. Would a This Work with my Age/features? (photo)

Hello,& thanks so much in advance for your great advice- I really appreciate it! So basically, I'd really love to get a Botox Brow Lift. I use SPF90 daily, have no wrinkles I wish to treat, but I've always wanted higher & fuller brows with a more defined arch, and for the past 8 years, I've been trying to create that illusion by over-tweezing. I've noticed that female Botox patients in the B&A gallery have an elevated brow&high arch (similar to actress Megan Fox's brows). Is a this advisable? :)

Botox browlift?

+2

Based solely on your photos, I do not think you need to do anything to elevate your brows at this point in your life.  Good luck.

I'm 21; Would Love a Botox Brow Lift. Would a This Work with my Age/features?

+2

Aesthetically speaking the eyebrows could be a bit higher and more arched.  Botox injections are a quick and easy way to see just how much higher the brows can become..but there is a limit.  

Botox Brow Lift For a 21 Year old

+2

A Botox brow lift would work well for you. A subtle lift to the lateral brow with Botox would allow you to stop tweezing the brows to get your desired result (which would give more fullness to the brows themselves). I think the lift with Botox coupled with less tweezing would give a more natural, bright eyed look. The key is to be subtle with the Botox, not to overdo it. An experienced, cautious injector should be able to accomplish this fairly easily. Good luck.

Michael R. Menachof, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox brow lift at 21?

+2

You could consider a botox brow lift, though you'd likely want to be conservative to avoid an overly suprised look.

You wouldn't need very much botox to achieve this look. the botox is placed just below the outer eyebrows. Check out my link below that explains botox brow lifts in more detail.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

It is possible, but...

+2

A chemical browlift with Botox [or Dysport] is certainly possible. An experienced injector can place a directed injection just underneath the outside corners of your eyebrow to help arch the outer portion of the eyebrow.

The warning is that in some patients it can cause an 'startled' which may look unnatural. The good news is that it will wear off in 3-4 months, and if you can't wait that long, botox to the forehead may be able to counteract it.

See an experienced injector.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

+2

I do believe that you have a nice brow shape to begin with and that this highlights your very pretty eyes. If anything, a subtle (the key is subtle) treatment below the outer part of your eyebrow could give you a little more lift and lateral arch of your brow. I wouldn't recommend treating your forehead or the area between your eyebrows. Again, the key is subtlety to avoid an over-arched or "spock" look. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm 21; would love a botox brow lift. Would this work with my age/ features?

+2

Hello Kylie, I have reviewed your posted photos and do not advise you to have a botox brow lift. Your brows are in the right position now. If you have botox injected it may result in a startled strange look. You want to avoid this happening. If you would like please phone my office I have a suggestion for you that would make a huge improvement in your appearance. Ask for my consultant when you phone. 

David Alessi, MD

Botox and raising eyebrow

+2

You do have nice brows and forehead, however if you desire to have more elevation of the inner part ( head of eyebrow) you would benefit from very minimal dose of botox injection into the deppresor muscles of your eyebrows. Make sure nothing is injected in the forehead.   

Fereydoon S. Mahjouri, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Botox brow lift

+2
Botox is a wondeful way to produce a chemical brow lift. I belive this is actually the main benefit of neuromodulators. Strategic placement of Botox, Dysport ot Xeomin can create this effect reproducibly. You should avoid over tweezing and shaping your brow after you have had your first injection.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Botox can help shape your eyebrows

+2

Hi Kylie,

It's true that properly injected Botox in the right dose and in the right areas can give you more arched eyebrows.  But it may not give you exactly the results you are looking for;  you probably will still need to shape your brow the traditional way with proper tweezing.   Because it's a safe treatment, I would recommend you try it a few times to see the maximal results.  Also, if you want "fuller" brows, the product Latisse by the same manufacturer as Botox can give you fuller brows even though it is not FDA approved for this treatment.  Discuss this with your doctor.

Best of Luck!

Daniel Yamini, MD