I'm 21 years and have deep folds under my eyes, what can I do to treat them and get rid of them? (Photo)

It's more prominent when smiling. I've had them since i can remember but I believe they've gotten worse over the years. What can I do to get rid of these lines? is it possible topically treat them? I can't afford cosmetic surgery at the moment, but i'm open to it if it will get rid of these folds. Are they dennie-morgan folds? (I don't have any allergies that i'm aware of) or are they wrinkles? Thank you.

Non surgical options for lower lids

Nonsurgical Treatment for lower eyelid folds can include fillers or Botox or a combination of both and can be very effective.  Ideally, it would be best for you to be evaluated in the office by a doctor,  one who specializes in eyelid surgery and treatment( eg an oculoplastic surgeon)  to determine the best under eye treatment for you. 

Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon