21 year old. Am I a candidate for rhinoplasty? (Photo)

All the problems are with my nose it has deviation, droopy tip and deviated septum. Im skinny look boy I don't know im healthy or not for surgery my height is 5 feet 8inches and weight is 53/54kg so tell me doctors is there any risk if I'm nt healthy cos I don't want to wait for surgery too long and also tell me my problem mainly droopy tip and crooked appereance will be correct in one surgery?

21 year old. Am I a candidate for rhinoplasty?

+1
Yes, evaluating your nose, you are a candidate for rhinoplasty surgery.  As for your height and weight, I would first have your regular internist (doctor) clear you prior to surgery to be sure you are healthy enough.