21 year old. Am I a candidate for rhinoplasty? (Photo)

All the problems are with my nose it has deviation, droopy tip and deviated septum. Im skinny look boy I don't know im healthy or not for surgery my height is 5 feet 8inches and weight is 53/54kg so tell me doctors is there any risk if I'm nt healthy cos I don't want to wait for surgery too long and also tell me my problem mainly droopy tip and crooked appereance will be correct in one surgery?

Good candidate for a corrective rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question!

As a short and a quick answer to your inquiry, you could be a good candidate for a corrective rhinoplasty. However, without a physical examination it is not possible to provide you with further details.

The finest cosmetic results in any particular case are based on a variety of factors, including: the unique anatomy of the patient, realistic expectations, a well-informed and detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon concerning the best options for you especially covering a deep understanding of the pros and cons of any given choice you will adopt.

Please keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon online who offers to tell you what to do without a physical examination covering the nature and the status of the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative solution would not be in your best interest. With that in mind, it is the safest and for your best interest to find a plastic surgeon with solid experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that you will trust and be comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Ali Sajjadian, MD FACS

21 year old. Am I a candidate for rhinoplasty?

Yes, evaluating your nose, you are a candidate for rhinoplasty surgery.  As for your height and weight, I would first have your regular internist (doctor) clear you prior to surgery to be sure you are healthy enough.