21 Year Old Sick of Not Having a Masculine "Sexy" Face/smile? (photo)

FOR YEARS I have been one of those guys really worried about his looks. my dads face is chiseled/masc and my moms is soft & round. well, they had a son(me) & I unfortunately got the moms round/fat features. I think buccal fat removal, rhinoplasty on the button nose (to become more defined), & possible jaw implants may need to arranged to get the look i want. I REALLY cant stand my apple (top of)cheeks! first two collages are me & the other two is a model i admire. what do you experts think?

21 Year Old Sick of Not Having a Masculine "Sexy" Face/smile?

+2

Only in person evaluations are recommended. But I might do ONLY rhinoplasty as a first step. Good luck. 

Septoplasty and rhinoplasty for crooked nose

+2

Other than your nose being slightly crooked I do not see what the model has that you do not have. Other than a rhinoplasty to straighten your nose and smooth the transition between tip and bridge I cannot see anything else that would have a favorable surgery risk benefit ratio.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

21 years young

+1

Why not take it a step at a time and consider a full consultation with an experienced Facial Cosmetic Surgeon?!

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon