I Am 21 Year Old Male and Always Wanted a Nose Job. I Finally Decided to Make Consultation with Doctor in Few Weeks? (photo)

I was looking before and after photos of rhinoplasty on this website and oter I can’t find any noses like mine which got me worried even if my nose is possible the last thing i want to hear the doctor saying he can’t do surgery I would be devastated I have very meaty nose the shape isn’t big but very meaty with no defection and very round tip just want defined nose and smaller nostrils defined tip and less meat on my nose can you give some question i should ask my surgeon during my meeting

Male Rhinoplasty Consultation

+2

Your nose can be improved with rhinoplasty surgery. Consultation with a board certified surgeon who is an expert in this operation is the best way to determine what can be done so you can clarify reasonable expectations.

Consultation for male rhinoplasty

+2

First, a male rhinoplasty needs to be more subtle.  You do not want to feminize your nose.  Meatiness means an excess of soft tissue under the skin .  a debulking of the soft tissue will help.  DO NOT decrease your nostril size.  A cartilage tip graft may give you more definition there.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

dr@drraine.com 

Defined Tip with Closed Rhinoplasty

+1

Your tip could be reduced through a closed approach in a few minutes.  I would not recommend any significant nostril narrowing. 

Meaty nose

+1

The thickness of the tip is caused by wide cartilages .  The nasal bones are also quite wide.  Osteotomies  will narrow the nasal bones and tip suturing /cartilage removal will refine the tip.  The nostrils are acceptable in size and do not need any reduction.  

Rhinoplasty for 21 year old male

+1

Every rhinoplasty should be tailored to the individual. After discussing your concerns with your prospective surgeon, he or she will be able to make recommendations for you based on your individual needs. Many surgeons use computer imaging software, which is a great way for you to get an idea of how the final result may appear. It also serves as a great communication tool between you and your surgeon. From here, I would recommend doing your homework, and booking a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist who has a great deal of experience. I hope this helps, and good luck! 

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/face/rhinoplasty/

Male Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

Congratulations on your decision to proceed forward. Looking at the photos you provided, I think there is a high likelihood you will have a nice change with rhinoplasty surgery. You have to make sure your rhinoplasty surgeon is qualified in performing this type of surgery. Confirm they have a vast gallery of before and after rhinoplasty photos before deciding. Although you might not find one that is like your nose, their sense of aesthetics and style will come out in the other photo examples.

Web reference: http://www.drhilinski.com

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon