21, male. Evaluate eye area - weak orbital rims/cheekbones? Inner canthus? What procedures for best results? (photo)

Hey. I'm 21 male. I'm very disappointed with my eye area. Frontal: Too much folds, inner canthus too low, lower scleral show, "thick" upper lid. Skin's sagging: I look like I'm melting. In the profile my midface looks deficient. Also, my zygo arch creates an awkward stepoff to the temporal area. To adress this - what do do? I have double jaw advanc. + SARPE coming up. Thank you!

21, male. Evaluate eye area - weak orbital rims/cheekbones? Inner canthus? What procedures for best results?

+2

It appears you do have heavy upper lids, but suggest you see a facial plastic surgeon to evaluate it for you.   As for the cheeks, yes, you would benefit from some type of angularity to the cheek area.  You could use an implant or filler.

Surgery

+2
Thank you for your photos and questions but more information and an examination is needed to give an intelligent response.  See a board certified PS or Facial Plastic Surgeon in your area for some answers

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon